Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More baking =)

What tasty treat did we bake up next you ask?!? Well, it's quite simple really: Blueberry Muffins. I must admit, I was surprised by how little effort it was to make muffins. In my opinion, the most difficult part is not over mixing the batter.

I prefer things to be uniform and muffin batter just isn't that way. It's a fact I had to accept in order to make delicious blueberry muffins. In the end, it was worth keeping myself under control and not mixing the batter till it was smooth and even because the muffins were scrumptious. If I had to critique them, it would be on their shape.


Since this was my first muffin baking experience, I wasn't sure how full to make the cups. I ended up erring on the safe side, so my treats weren't the cutest. But they sure were yummy!

<3 Ashley

Visit us on Facebook

Where your browser goes for coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment